This electronic tool has the objective of streamlining and simplifying customs clearance authorizations of those products requiring a permit (an importation or exportation technical note).
Permit approval depends exclusively on compliance with the laws and requirements established by the institutions responsible for the authorizations, and it is therefore the responsibility of the user to be familiar with the current legislation applicable to obtaining said permits.
Those products that require a foreign trade technical note shall be granted an electronic authorization which should be transmitted to TICA once it has been approved. To enter the system, it is necessary to log in with a user name and password, which will be assigned once the respective training has been taken.
PROCOMER accepts no responsibility for the incorrect use of the program, whether this is on behalf of the user or of third persons; it is the company’s responsibility to make modifications to those who are authorized to use the system when necessary, or to inform PROCOMER to make the necessary changes or deletions. Similarly, PROCOMER is not responsible for any damages which may affect the company in the event of any defects.
For more information on this system, write to email@example.com or call (506) 2505-4811.
Application requirements for participation in the Foreign Trade Technical Notes are:
- A letter addressed to the Management of the Ventanilla Única de Comercio Exterior (Foreign Trade Single Window) requesting registration to use the system.
- The legal entity or natural person’s information, such as: telephone number, fax number, corporate identification number.
- In case of customs agencies or independent agents: names of the agents or public service assistants, customs accounting code, and a photocopy of the customs resolution indicating the agent/agency code.
- Name, signature and identification card of the people authorized to sign the Customs Clearance Authorization Forms and those authorized to make purchases.
- The application should be signed by the legal representative and certified by an attorney with the corresponding ₡250 tax stamps.
- Confirmation of immediate availability of the technology requirements: internet access, Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher), Acrobat Reader.
Download Technical Notes Contacts
Access bank account numbers
Download system use application letter format
Download Purchase Receipt
Purchase FADs and Free Zone Levy
Access the Technical Note System
Inquire about your proceedings.Tools